CNC DOUBLE DISK GRINDER
DOUBLE DISK GRINDER
Double Disk Grinding Machines are used for Grinding any two opposite parallel faces of a component simultaneously. The components like Piston Rings, Connecting Rods, Circlips, Bearing Races, Clutch Plates, Brake Discs, Pump Rotors, Shims, Valve Plates & Thrust Washers are normally ground on this machine for better productivity. These machines have two variants i.e. Horizontal & Vertical Spindles. These are again available in Hydraulic & CNC Versions.
- High Accuracy
- High Productivity with Reliable performance
- Integral Spindle with frictionless direct drive to the grinding wheels
- A protection system prevents thicker component entering into the grinding zone.
- Base is reinforced with concrete to ensure vibration free working
- Automatic unloading of component after grinding
- Coolant through spindles